Wednesday, January 16, 2008

senior year

soo i was thinking this year was going to be exciting but lately i've just been scared and upset. i know i hate school alot but idk how i'm going to move on in life. i'm going to miss my friends soo much. and i just don't wanna grow up! i was listening to the gratuation song today and started crying. =/ i'm a pretty emeotional person. i know. but i am very excited though too. i'm excited for beach week, my trip with friends this summer, some concerts, prom, soo many things to look forward to! =] better start saving. just wish i was good at it. lol. but i guess thats all for my very first blog. can't wait to fill you in on all of the other thoughts i have going on in my head. and trust me there's plenty. =]

1 comment:

Ricky said...

i love that song, it makes me sad too tho....its awesome you have a blog now. all we need to do now is get you a domain name:)